MY RESOLUTIONS FOR 2015
^^from bowling lasy night. i lost.
and some of my personal favorites were:
- The Apple Orchard
- The Perfect New Year's Hairstyle
- The Day Lauren Came to Town
- Canvas Succulent Planter
- Smoothie Pops: 2 Ways
i hope to make 2015 an even better year, filled with more posts, goals, and happiness. i've never been very good at writing resolutions, let alone keeping them. but i always try to make an effort, in 2015 i plan to:
- create more DIY's (!) - crafting and creating is my absolute favorite thing to do, and i started this blog with the intention of documenting all my diy's on this space. i plan to get my make on a lot in this new year.
- take better pictures/invest in better camera equipment - it's crazy how much my ability to take photos has changed in 2014 alone. i plan to invest in a new lens (probably the nikkor 50mm 1.8f) and a wacom tablet to add a personal touch to my pics. i also want to post more in the PHOTOSHOOT JOURNAL tab.
- learn calligraphy/watercolor brush script/hand-lettering - in the last few months i've started dabbling in watercolor brush scripting/hand-lettering and i've fallen in love. i want to take a class, keep experimenting, and possibly sell some prints? some hand-letterer's i love: eva black, jenna kutcher, lauren saylor, molly jaques.
- start a shop - i started an etsy shop about a half a year ago, selling hair ties. that train fell off the track, major time. i love creating, as i said above, and would love to invent and sell something wonderful. we'll see how this one plays out.
- grow my blog traffic and gain readers/blogger friends - i have a few readers currently, and decent traffic, but in 2015, i'd like to gain even more readership and blogging friends that will last.
i hope 2014 treated you well and that 2015 treats you even better. i thank all you guys so much for the support you've given me and the way you've helped my little blog make it's way. happy new year, and happy 2015. xo. molly