cinnamon rolls take me back to my childhood. [a whole 19 years wOw!!] my grandma's specialty was cinnamon rolls at sunday supper instead of dinner rolls. summer mornings at the lakehouse were fueled by store bought cinnamon rolls - with extra frosting of course. but YOU. GUYS. i think i've discovered the holy grail. cinnamon roll waffles. after my sister received her long-awaited waffle maker for christmas + we woke up with hingry appetites, magic happened. keep scrolling for the recipe!!
DIRECTIONS for the waffles
- plug in the waffle maker + turn it on
- open the package of cinnamon rolls + separate
- once heated, grease the waffle maker to ensure the rolls won't stick!
- flatten each roll before placing it into the waffle maker - ours had a space for four waffles, so we put in four cinnamon rolls at a time
- cook according to the maker's instructions, remove, + let cool
- ICE + enjoy!!
INGREDIENTS for the waffles
- store-bought cinnamon rolls
- waffle maker
- cooking spray/butter/something to grease with
that's it! i would legit eat this for breakfast every day if i could. [but i can't because apparently cinnamon rolls aren't healthy.....?] these little guys would be so perfect for valentines day, topped with some gorgeous berries --- PLEASE make these. for me guys, please. okay that is all! happy waffling!