i'm all for simple DIYs that look like they took way more time than they actually did. i'm also all for cute sparkling cocktails. (ok, i'm not actually for cocktails, because, you know, i'm 18, but i'm all for mocktails!! lol) with the fourth of july quickly approaching, i thought i'd survey the craft room (which is a freaking mess, btw) for supplies to make some easy drink stirrers. i happened upon some festive washi tape, grabbed the scissors, and got to work.
INSTRUCTIONS for the stirrers
- tear off a piece of tape from the roll, about three inches long
- place the stick in the middle
- fold the tape in half around the stick
- cut to create flag shape
SUPPLIES for the stirrers
- patriotic washi tape (i only used red and white)
- craft sticks (or some other stick to use as the basis for the stirrer)
seriously - so simple! they're the perfect little addition to your fourth of july picnic or party and they let your guests sip their drinks in style. there are so many different types of washi tape, too - endless design possibilities. cheers!
p.s. - to snag this strawberry passionfruit fizz, head on over to the MEUS blog!