- ban.do sunglasses strap: seriously - too cute to pass up, it keeps the sunnies around your neck at all times. no more frantic searching for the lost pair.
- brixton piper fedora: @gparrish can so rock the hat look. go with an oversized floppy or a chic fedora for extra sun protection.
- birkenstock arizona sandals: birks are making their comeback - snag a pair in leather, teal, purple, white, or even gold!
- ae distressed jeans shorts: besides being a spring staple, these shorties add a messy-but-not vibe to any outfit.
- mossimo white bandeau: simply said, white looks awesome on a tan.
- ae high waitsed bottom: with a slight vintage touch, ae does it again with the perfect pattern. (i actually bought this pair myself, to go with my white bathing suit top.)
- herschel & co backpack: herschel and co makes me heart eye emoji. seriously. this pack is perfect for the beach, the poolside, or even a hike!
- intax instant camera: i have an instax, and it's the greatest. with settings for indoor, outdoor, cloudy, or sunny, you'll always be ready to capture the perfect moment.
one more day. this will be on repeat in my head until the sun sets tomorrow. it's almost here. the countdown is getting shorter and shorter. where are you going for spring break? for AZ (scottsdale & phoenix) people / people who've been there: any suggestions? i've heard vovomeena for breakfast, but does anyone have any cute sightseeing spots / small shop ideas? i'd love to hear what you loved! email me, or hit me up on instagram! happy spring break! -m